- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Targeting by Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells: Bridging the Gap from Preclinical Modeling to Human Studies. Hum Gene Ther. 2017 Mar;28(3):231-241.
- Immunotherapy of acute leukemia by chimeric antigen receptor-modified lymphocytes using an improved Sleeping Beauty transposon platform. Oncotarget. 2016 Aug 9;7(32):51581-51597.
- The Past, Present, and Future of Non-Viral CAR T Cells
Front Immunol. 2022 Jun 9;13:867013. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2022.867013. eCollection 2022.
- Dual-functional capability of CD3+CD56+ CIK cells, a T-cell subset that acquires NK function and retains TCR-mediated specific cytotoxicity
Blood. 2011 Sep 22;118(12):3301-10. doi: 10.1182/blood-2011-02-336321. Epub 2011 Aug 5.
- In vivo trafficking and survival of cytokine-induced killer cells resulting in minimal GVHD with retention of antitumor activity Blood (2008) 112 (6): 2563–2574.
- Going non-viral: the Sleeping Beauty transposon system breaks on through to the clinical side
Crit Rev Biochem Mol Biol. 2017 Aug;52(4):355-380.
- Rapid and massive expansion of cord blood-derived cytokine-induced killer cells: an innovative proposal for the treatment of leukemia relapse after cord blood transplantation
Bone Marrow Transplant. 2006 Nov;38(9):621-7. doi: 10.1038/sj.bmt.1705503. Epub 2006 Sep 18.
- Innovative Clinical Perspectives for CIK Cells in Cancer Patients Int J Mol Sci 2018 Vol. 19 Issue 2
- Sleeping Beauty-engineered CAR T cells achieve anti-leukemic activity without severe toxicities. J Clin Invest. 2020 Aug 11;138473. doi: 10.1172/JCI138473.
- Donor-derived CD19-targeted T cells in allogeneic transplants. Curr Opin Hematol. 2015 Nov;22(6):497-502.
- Preclinical Efficacy and Safety of CD19CAR Cytokine-Induced Killer Cells Transfected with Sleeping Beauty Transposon for the Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Hum Gene Ther. 2018 May;29(5):602-613.
- Redirecting T cells with Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) for the treatment of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. J Autoimmun. 2017 Dec;85:141-152.
- Transposon-Based CAR T Cells in Acute Leukemias: Where are We Going? Cells. 2020 May 27;9(6):1337.
- Cell-based strategies to manage leukemia relapse: efficacy and feasibility of immunotherapy approaches. Leukemia. 2015 Jan;29(1):1-10.
- Characterization of in vitro migratory properties of anti-CD19 chimeric receptor-redirected CIK cells for their potential use in B-ALL immunotherapy. Exp Hematol. 2006 Sep;34(9):1219-29.
- Engineered Tumor-Targeted T Cells Mediate Enhanced Anti-Tumor Efficacy Both Directly and through Activation of the Endogenous Immune System
Cell Rep. 2018 May 15;23(7):2130-2141. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2018.04.051.
CAR-CIK (solid tumors)
- Targeted Cellular Micropharmacies: Cells Engineered for Localized Drug Delivery Cancers (Basel). 2020 Aug; 12(8): 2175. Published online 2020 Aug 5. doi: 10.3390/cancers12082175
- Incorporation of bacterial immunoevasins to protect cell therapies from host antibody-mediated immune rejection
Mol Ther. 2021 Dec 1;29(12):3398-3409. doi: 10.1016/j.ymthe.2021.06.022. Epub 2021 Jul 2.
- Engineering CAR-T cells to activate small-molecule drugs in situ Nature Chemical Biology volume 18, pages216–225 (2022)
- Potentiating antibody-dependent killing of cancers with CAR T cells secreting CD47-SIRPalpha checkpoint blocker Blood 2023
RNA-loaded Dendritic Cell Platform (CMN-001)
- Dendritic cells for active immunotherapy: optimizing design and manufacture in order to develop commercially and clinically viable products.
Vaccine. 2007 Sep 27;25 Suppl 2:B47-60. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2007.06.006. Epub 2007 Jun 21.
- Results of the ADAPT Phase 3 Study of Rocapuldencel-T in Combination with Sunitinib as First-Line Therapy in Patients with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Clin Cancer Res. 2020 May 15;26(10):2327-2336. doi: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-19-2427. Epub 2020 Feb 7.
- Survival with AGS-003, an autologous dendritic cell-based immunotherapy, in combination with sunitinib in unfavorable risk patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC): Phase 2 study results.
Cancer. 2015 Apr 21;3:14. doi: 10.1186/s40425-015-0055-3. eCollection 2015.
- Evaluation of RNA Amplification Methods to Improve DC Immunotherapy Antigen Presentation and Immune Response.
Mol Ther Nucleic Acids. 2013 May 7;2(5):e91. doi: 10.1038/mtna.2013.18.
- Potency of mature CD40L RNA electroporated dendritic cells correlates with IL-12 secretion by tracking multifunctional CD8(+)/CD28(+) cytotoxic T-cell responses in vitro.
J Immunother. 2011 Jan;34(1):45-57. doi: 10.1097/CJI.0b013e3181fb651a.
- Priming of a novel subset of CD28+ rapidly expanding high-avidity effector memory CTL by post maturation electroporation-CD40L dendritic cells is IL-12 dependent.
J Immunol. 2008 Oct 15;181(8):5296-305. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.181.8.5296.
- Cytokine maturation followed by CD40L mRNA electroporation results in a clinically relevant dendritic cell product capable of inducing a potent proinflammatory CTL response.
J Immunother. 2008 Oct;31(8):731-41. doi: 10.1097/CJI.0b013e318183db02.
- Autologous Dendritic Vaccine Therapy in Metastatic Kidney Cancer:
The ADAPT Trial and Beyond Eur Urol Focus (2022), https://doi. org/10.1016/j.euf.2022.04.003